Various kinds of body pain are common in women these days. Usually, these pains occur due to work, stress, over-exercising, or some severe condition. Most of these aches are not harmful and eases by some simple home remedies. However, it is also not advisable to ignore the reoccurring body or headaches. If anybody pain is due to some underlying cause, it comes with other symptoms too. These symptoms include cold, fever, fatigue, and even change in body temperature.
Types Of Body Pain
- Pain in Head: The most common form of pain, headache is there in every age group. And there are four different types of problems like inflammation, tension, migraine, and traction. However, these pains are curable with massages, acupuncture, meditation, etc..
- Back Pain: Every individual will experience this pain now and then. However, it can either be in the form of sharp and sudden pain or can also last for an extended period with light intensity. In severe cases, even surgeries are needed to cure this pain. But this is also cured by regular workouts and yoga.
- Muscle Pain: The leading cause of muscle pain is overusing a particular muscle or not exercising the right way. In such cases, drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen are useful. And hot spas, stretching, and massages can also cure muscle pain.
- Abdominal Pain: The common causes of abdominal pain is indigestion, overeating, constipation, and food poisoning. However, abdominal pain also indicates some severe abnormalities like stones in kidney or gall bladder, appendicitis, and pancreatitis.
Some Other Types Of Body Pain
- Cancer Pain: The cancerous cells draw out nutrition from the neighboring cells and starve them. These cells might cause pain in the region of the tumor. However, during cancer treatment, sudden pains are also experienced.
- Ischemic Pain: Whenever any blood vessel carrying blood collapses, it results in ischemic pain. This pain is an indication of a heart attack or peripheral vascular disease. Any individual with diabetes or high cholesterol or obesity is more prone to such illness. So, the cure or remedies are regular exercises, weight loss, medications, and even angioplasty.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia affects in women from 30 to 60 years of age. It affects the person’s efficiency by causing pain in several joints of the body and fatigue. The remedial ways are to exercise daily, chiropractic, and acupuncture.
- Pelvic Pain: Women mostly suffer from pelvic pain. However, it is not that rare in men also. The reasons behind pelvic pain might be urinal tract infection, menstruation cramps, or pain of ovulation.
Whatever be the cause, some body pain is not easy to avoid. Therefore, it is best to find any remedy or follow precautions to prevent pain in the first place. Most of the time, it is easy to relieve the body of these aches by resting properly. Sometimes, due to excessive physical or mental work, the body indicates its tiredness through these pains. So, it is advisable to give the body and mind the proper rest. This will increase efficiency and eliminate the risk of any illness.